LCSC and St Edward’s High School to host a FREE COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on June 16
On Wednesday, June 16 LCSC and St. Edward High School are co-hosting a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic for anyone ages 12 and up. This drive-thru/walk-up clinic is being held during the first Farmers’ Market produce distribution taking place since the start of the pandemic over a year ago.
Popup vaccination sites are becoming an easy and convenient way for individuals to get their COVID-19 shots, so combining a vaccination clinic with the popular produce distribution makes a lot of sense. We are pleased to be able to offer the choice of the J&J vaccine and the Pfizer vaccine which is now approved for anyone ages 12 and up.
It’s important to note that the events, although happening at the same time and place, are completely separate. Individuals can choose to pick up produce and not be vaccinated or opt for the vaccine without taking the produce. These are two unique events at one place and time to make it convenient for all.
For the vaccination clinic:
- No Pre-Registration is required.
- This will be a Drive-Thru/Walk-Up Vaccine Clinic. If you drive, you will not have to leave your vehicle. If you are walking, seating will be available if you need to wait your turn.
- Your vaccination is free.
- If you choose the Pfizer vaccine, you will be given an appointment for your second shot. The J&J vaccine is “one and done” so there is no need for a second shot.
- No health insurance information will be collected.
- US citizenship is NOT required for the vaccine.
- Please bring a photo ID with you. It does not have to be a government-issued photo ID.
The vaccine is provided in partnership with
Please take advantage of this free, local vaccination clinic. Let’s get our community to immunity!!