If you are a Lakewood resident who is having trouble paying rent as a result of COVID-19, you may qualify for rental assistance if you meet the program’s eligibility guidelines.
Please select one of the three options below to apply for Rental Assistance. Please note: Before completing the online application or calling LCSC, you will need to have this information:
- Photo ID
- Proof of Income if you currently have income
- Unemployment confirmation letter if you are not currently employed
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) and the SSN of each member of your household
- Three-Day Notice if you have received one
- Eviction Notice from the Lakewood Municipal Court if you have received one
- Name and contact number of your landlord
Once we have your completed application, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Option #1 – Complete Your Forms Online
Option #2 – Download The Fillable Forms
The below PDFs may be printed and completed by hand or you may fill them out digitally on your computer. Please email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for Assistance
Option #3 – Contact Us
If you are unable to complete an online application, please call us at (216) 226-6466 and select extension #2 or #3 to be connected to an LCSC staff member.
Please allow 30 minutes to complete a phone application.